Saturday, December 17, 2005

21 Days and Counting - Saturday, December 17th

No workout. I went Christmas shopping with my mom in the morning then went to the hairdresser in the evening. Unfortunately my hair didn't turn out the way I wanted it to. I was prepared for the worst and needless to say I wasn't prepared enough. I really hated what they did to my hair. I wanted to cry, but I was in disbelief. They were a very encouraging bunch, but they don't have to walk in public with my hair. I really hate my hair. I look like Zippy the Pinhead. I reminisce back to the scene in Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back when Darth Vader removes his helmet for the first time and you can only see the back of his head, but it's deformed and grotesque with patches of hair sticking out making you wonder what happen to him. Well that's what my hair looks like. My hair would scare small children. But I'm NOT, NOT, NOT going back to extensions until my hair gets back to a healthier state. So, on the bright side I still have hair and this is like the beginning of my journey to healthier, extension free hair. Unpaved is the path to freedom.

- See you later alligator

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home