Monday, January 02, 2006

5 Days and Counting - Monday, January 2nd

Wow, just 5 days left!!! And I didn't workout today. Since it was a holiday I went shopping and cleaned up around the house. I need to start packing. Instead I watched the Biggest Loser marathon and did some laundry. I remember in DC Fit they said that you shouldn't run the week before the race. Just rest, relax and drink lots of water. I may do that, but Al convinced me that I need to run sometime this week. Maybe Wednesday, because Thursday we leave for Disney. I wonder if he'll make me run when we get to the resort? Hmmmmm... We'll see.

On a more encouraging note… I'm 2 days into the New Year and I haven't broken any resolutions yet. Go Valerie!!!

- Later Dudes

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Val - it's me, Ellen, and I am so proud of you, I could just burst. Something was wrong with my RSS Feed and I just got a whole lot of updates from you - love the hair BTW. Wish I would have known about your Clarendon/Rossly/G-town run - I owuld have joined you for part. You are going to have a great race and a great tme! Looking forward to the details. Oh, adn I have agreed to asst coach the Orange's 1/2 marathon group this year for DCFit. Woo Woo - goodness all around

 
At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've enjoyed reading your blog and wish you well on the weekend! I'll wave to you in the crowd since I'm doing the event, too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home