Sunday, December 25, 2005

13 Days and Counting - Sunday, December 25th

Merry Christmas!!

No workout. Even if it wasn't pouring rain all day, I think it would have been kind of un-holiday-like to be out running alone on Christmas Day. Even though we celebrated our Christmas on Christmas Eve, I stayed indoors with my mom the entire day watching TV, going through my mail, reading newspapers and magazines, playing Mah Jong and eating. I was really bored.

Today I started working on my New Year's Resolutions. Here's what I have so far.
• Return to Weight Watchers and lose 20 – 25 more pounds
• Complete a marathon
• Take swimming lessons (now that I don't have extensions I can finally wear a swim cap)
• Give up sodas and candy (except on Valentine's Day)
• Keep track of my finances
• Obtain at least one computer certification
• Finish Strayer CIS Diploma Program

These are definite. I'll add some more as I think of them. That's it for now. I hope everyone had a Happy Holiday.

- Feliz Navidad

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why u need to loose 20lbs?? You look good girl?? silly

 

Post a Comment

<< Home