Wednesday, January 04, 2006

3 Days and Counting - Wednesday, January 4th

After weeks and weeks of training, tomorrow I'll be heading to Orlando, Fl to compete in the Disney World Half Marathon!!! Yeah!!! The marathon starts this Saturday morning at 6am. If you want to track me live go to this website and enter Bid# 25237

Disney World Half Marathon - Live Results

Unfortunately, unless I run with a camera the only pictures that I'll get are the official ones taken by Disney. But I'll probably buy a few of those and send them out to folks.

Check back here for a post race recap when I return.

Wish me luck,
- Valerie

1 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Tillerman said...

Good luck Valerie. I'm doing the marathon on Sunday but plan to get out and cheer the runners on Saturday. I'll look out for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home