Monday, February 28, 2005

This Weekend's Workout (2/25/05 - 2/27/05)

Fantastic!!

Friday…

I went to Ultimate Step Class, because I couldn’t stay away. I’m really starting to nail down the routines. I finally got the hang of the Chassez. Also my Kick-Ball-Chains and Jazz-Box steps are coming along nicely. Johnny, the Ultimate Step Instructor, told me that I almost had the entire routine. He called me “Superstar”, probably because I sometimes get tripped up like that Molly Shannon character from Saturday Night Live.

Cardio
- Ultimate Step Class (60 Minutes)

My biggest hurdle now is the 2-Steps Back-Chassez-Pivot-Reverse Turn combo and some other weird Mambo-Fly Over thingy he likes, but other than that I’m doing pretty well. Excellent Cardio Workout.

Saturday…

No workout. I was tempted to go running Saturday afternoon, but I was at my mom’s and I hung out over there and did some reading/studying. (Boring) There are a lot fewer distractions at my Mom’s house, but there’s also a lot more food there. ; )

Sunday…

This is the great part of my workout weekend…
I RAN 1.75 MILES IN 26 MINUTES WITH NO STOPPING!!! YEAH!!!

I almost didn’t workout because I forgot my T-Shirt. But it was Sunday. I decided that since there weren’t that many people around I’ll just run in my undershirt.

Elliptical
- Time: 12 min
- Dist: 1.0 mile
Treadmill
- Time: 55 min
- Dist: 3.3 miles
Abs
- Lower/Pull-ups (2x10)
- Upper/Crunches (2x30)
Lots of Stretching

I ran as long as I could before I absolutely had to stop when I couldn’t feel my feet any more. Then I walked it off for .25 miles then ran another 1.2 miles without stopping. I tried a different treadmill this time. One that was close to a mirror so I could see myself running. In my head I use to think I was running like the wind, but I saw the truth in the mirror. I looked like a hippo running in slow motion and the undershirt did very little to cover my enormous hips.

Anyway, I didn’t weigh-in last week due to snow. I’ll weight in this week. I didn’t do too well w/ food this weekend. My mom like to feed me. So, on Saturday morning I had Kielbasa with my breakfast and Sunday morning she made Cinnamon Rolls. Yummy, but fattening. So, that’s why I had to run on Sunday.

This upcoming week is looking pretty dismal for workouts. I need to schedule time to go to the hairdresser, weigh-in and have dinner with some friends I haven’t seen in a while. Wish me luck.

- Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home