Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Tonight's Workout (3/1/05)

Alright

Tonight I attempted the break through the 15-minute mile (4.0 miles/hour) pace that I'm currently training at. So I upped the speed to 4.2 miles/hour. And I managed to run a mile in under 15 minutes, but I was so exhausted that when I recovered to run another mile, I was way too tired. So I slowed it down and walked on incline for the next 15 minutes. Then I bailed to focus on more strength training

Bike
- Time: 10 min
- Dist: ???
Treadmill
- Time: 30 min
- Dist: 1.86 miles
Strength Training
- Leg Curls (3x15 @ 40lbs)
- Leg Extensions (3x15 @ 40lbs)
- Chest presses (2x15 @ 37.5 lbs)
Abs
- Pull-ups (2x10)
- Crunches (2x30)
Lots of stretching

I guess I didn't get a sufficient warm up. All the ellipticals were taken (which was a first for the time I usually get to the gym). So, I warmed up on the stationary bike instead. Then I rushed through my stretches because the treadmills were filling up. I'm guessing all the Monday folks were trying to make up for missing a workout when it snowed the other night. Plus, I had a lot of stuff I needed to do once I left the gym, so I wasn’t really looking forward to a long run. I know… excuses, excuses, excuses.

As for eating I hit my target points. Yeah!! So, I plan on weighing-in tomorrow and then staying for the meeting. I'll let you know how it goes.

- Ta Ta for Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home