Thursday, March 03, 2005

Tonight's Workout (3/2/05)


None.

I worked late then went to Weight Watchers to weigh in. In 2 weeks I've lost 5 more lbs, bringing my total weight loss to 10lbs!! Woo Hoo!!! This probably explains why twice yesterday I saw people who looked familiar to me but I wasn't sure because when I looked at them they didn't seem to recognize me. So I just convinced myself that they weren't who I thought they were.

Anyway I celebrated my weight loss by going to Wegmans and getting Asian Green Beans, Tofu and Thai Noodles from the buffet. I only ate half so I could have the other half tomorrow night. But even w/ my celebratory dinner I only went over my target by 2 points.

I went to Wendy's for lunch today.
This is what I ordered... the new fruit bowl w/ yogurt and the Ultimate Grilled Chicken sandwich.
This is what I ate... the grilled chicken from the sandwich and the fruit.

I threw out the bread and junk from the sandwich and the yogurt was awful. I had less than 2 spoons before I threw that out too. Guess what this 5 point lunch cost me...$8.51!! The fruit bowl alone was the same price as the Classic Burger Combo and that comes with fries and a drink. I'm guessing one reason people in this country are overweight is because eating unhealthy food is a lot cheaper.

I don't think I'm working out tomorrow. I have an appointment w/ my hairdresser. But I'll definitely be at Ultimate Step class on Friday.

- Take Care Now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home