Monday, March 21, 2005

What I've Been Up to Lately (3/3/05 - 3/20/05)

Sorry for not keeping this thing up to date. But once I missed a day it turned into two days... then 3 days... then 4... then ....

Anyway, here's a quick summary of what I've been up to.

Tuesday, March 8, 2005
Workout - Great

Attended a spinning class. Lot's of fun. I loved the music.

Wednesday, March 9, 2005
Workout - Good

I went to Ronya's Step Class in Arlington. Eventhough I was having trouble with my right foot I hung in there.

Thursday, March 10, 2005
Workout - None

Attended Weight Watchers meeting. I was up 1lb. Possibly muscle from the strength training.

Friday, March 11, 2005
Workout - So-So

Attended Ultimate Step Class, but there was a sub. She never really got the class into the routine. So I had a So-So workout.

Saturday, March 12, 2005
Workout - Good

Race Day for the Vegas - except for me (and Clair). I volunteered to help out at the race, which I enjoyed. Plus it was a lot of lifting big jugs of water, setting up tables, directing runners around turns, etc., etc. So I still got a good workout. I really wasn't ready to run so soon. But don't worry, I'm still in training. I need to pick a race one of these days.

Sunday, March 13, 2005
Workout - None

I had to go to work. After that I went to see a play w/ a friend and had dinner afterwards.

Monday, March 14, 2005
Workout - Good

Attended Ronya's Step class. She introduced a new routine, which was pretty good.

Tuesday, March 15th, 2005
Workout - Could have been better.

I had planned to run after work. I got to the gym, did my warm up on the elliptical and then started running on treadmill. I was having a really good run when they announced that they were closing the gym due to a water leak in the locker room. Dern it!

Wednesday, March 16th, 2005
Workout - So-So

Decided to try running again. I managed to do a mile under 15 minutes, but after a break I never regained my stride and I decided to focus on strength training.

Thursday, March 17th, 2005 - Happy St. Patrick's Day!!
Workout - None

I went to my WW meeting tonight. I was down 2.6 lbs bringing my total weigh loss to 12lbs. Yeah!!!

Friday, March 18th, 2005
Workout - Fantastic

I attended Ultimate Step class. Johnny was back this week, so it was a pretty kick ass class.

Saturday, March 19th, 2005
Workout - Good

I did 90 minutes of cardio. I forgot my running shoes, so I did 30-minutes of low impact on 3 different machines: Recumbent Bike, Arc Trainer and Stationary Bike.

Sunday, March 20th, 2005 - Happy Palm Sunday!!
Workout - None

I had to finish up a final project for class. So, I didn't have time to workout today.

There, I'm finally caught up. I'll try to stay on top of this blog in the future. Things have just been crazy. I started a new project last week and I'm studying for finals this week. So, wish me luck.

- Later Dudes

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Valerie, congratulations on your new and improved workout results and especially on your WW results. Of course, with you favorite form of exercise, this is definitely a "step" class in the right direction. Running in the Disney World race will be really great, and I will know you when you famous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home