Sunday, April 10, 2005

This Week's Workout (4/2/05 - 4/10/05)

Looks like I may have to go from a daily post to a weekly post. I still have my eyes on the prize, but I just don't have a lot to say on a daily basis. Anyway, this has been the worst week. Like I've taken a vacation from my diet and workout plan and spent most of my time socializing. And what's the easiest way too socialize in this area - dining out. I've done my best to make healthy choices when I eat out, but without the exercise, I've gone over my points everyday. This weekend I didn't even bother counting anything. So, here's my week...

Saturday, April 2nd, 2005
Workout - None

Volunteered at the Cherry Blossom 10 miler packet pick-up all afternoon. Then went to dinner w/ friends and played Bingo afterwards.

Sunday, April 3rd, 2005
Workout - None (I think)

I'm sure I slept in. Then did some moderate housework and relaxed for the rest of the day. Classes start on Monday. I watched "Lost In Translation". I really didn't get it.

Monday, April 4th, 2005
Workout - Great

I finally had a chance to do some running. I think it was a pretty good run considering I hadn't ran in while. But I'm still fuzzy on where I went running.

Tuesday, April 5th, 2005
Workout - Good

I went running again. I didn't run as long as I did on Monday night, so I spent the rest of the time strength training. I even ran into a former coworker who just joined my gym. Unfortunately, that was my last visit to the gym for the rest of the week.

Wednesday, April 6th, 2005
Workout - None

Went to my weigh in. I'm down 1lb for a total weight loss of 17lbs. Three more pounds and I make my 10% goal. Afterwards I went shopping for pants that fit. My old pants were starting to get too big. I know, boo hoo hoo.

Thursday, April 7th, 2005
Workout - None

I went to my hair dresser to get a wash, condition and curl, but she was backed up so I met up with a friend for dinner and decided to go back tomorrow.

Friday, April 8th, 2005
Workout - None

Went back to my hair dresser then picked-up Chinese food for dinner.

Saturday, April 9th, 2005
Workout - None

I'm really pissed about it too. It was the forth consecutive day without working out. I started to feel like a blob. Plus I didn't keep track of what I ate. So, it was my worst day of the week.

Sunday, April 19th, 2005
Workout - Great

I finally made it back to the gym. I ran/walked 4.2 miles in 60 minutes. This was a new record for me. Plus I wasn't tired. I didn't suffer any major pain and I think I had a much steadier pace. This time instead of listening to my iPod I watched a movie on TV, "Blow" staring Johnny Depp. I think sometimes when I'm running w/ music I try to keep pace with the beat of the song instead of the treadmill. This causes a sloppy form and less consistency.

This upcoming week eventhough I have bookclub on Tuesday and weigh-in on Thursday. I plan to workout everyday except for Friday. I will aslo work on getting back to reguar eating. No more chocolate. This new place in Rosslyn has nothing but candy pushers on every floor.

- Adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home