Friday, April 01, 2005

What I've Been Up to Lately (3/20/05 - 4/1/05)

Like Wow. I promised to keep this thing up to date and I'm still behind. This is my second Mega post in a row. So here it goes...

Monday, March 21st, 2005
Workout - Good

I attended Ronya's Step class. It was the same routine from last week, but it was still a good workout. I'm at the point where I can make it through her entire routine w/o stopping.

Tuesday, March 22nd, 2005
Workout - Super Mega Great

I ran 4 miles in 62 Minutes. Yippee!!! A new milestone. Unfortunately I haven't ran since.

Wednesday, March 23rd, 2005
Workout - Good

Ronya's step class. A no brainier workout. I knew the routine by heart at this point.

Thursday, March 24th, 2005
Workout - None

I went to my WW weigh-in. I was down 1.6lbs for a total of 13 lbs since I started. Sweet.

Friday, March 25th, 2005 - Sunday, March 27th, 2005
Workout - None

Spent time with the family and took a break for the weekend. But I was vary cautious of what I ate. So, I managed to stay within my points.

Monday, March 28th, 2005
Workout - Good

Step class w/ Ronya. This week she began a new routine, which was kind of cool.

Tuesday, March 29th, 2005
Workout - None

I was going to go running, but my car got towed. I got a little bit of a workout walking from the train station to the towing place and back again. They wanted $120 to release my car. I though that was way too much, so I decided to return the next day and talk to the manager. He was cool and eventually let me get my car for only $50.

Wednesday, March 30th, 2005
Workout - So So

Because I had to take the train to work today, I got up super early. I was suffering from lack of energy all day, so I opted against running. I did a 15 minute ab class that met right before step. During Step class I never got my energy level up really high so it was like I was going through the combinations w/ very little energy.

Thursday, March 31th, 2005
Workout - None

I went to WW to weigh in. I was down 3lbs for a total of 16lbs since I started. Whoopee!! I got a 5lb star to put in my membership booklet.

Friday, April 1st, 2005
Workout - Great

I went to Ultimate Step Class. Johny wasn't there, but his sub was very good. I had a lot of fun and got a really good workout.

So this weekend is the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler. No I'm not running in it, but I am volunteering again. And this time I'll be indoor. I also plan to finish up my taxes and clean up around here. Oooooo fun.

- Until next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home